In this course, you will gain an appreciation of the critical role that effective data monitoring, measuring and reporting plays in improving efficiency, safety and quality in healthcare. You will learn how you, as a manager, can use performance measures to improve individual processes or how measures can be used as part of a larger quality management strategy. In addition, you will learn how data can be used to inform resource prioritization in a financially constrained environment.
There is a required textbook for this course that must be purchased independently by the student and is not included in the tuition price.
Book title: “Bringing Leadership to Life in Health: LEADS in a Caring Environment” authored by Graham Dickson and Bill Tholl.
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
Paperback: ISBN – 13: 978-1-4471-7026-6
Hardcover: ISBN – 13: 978-1-4471-4874-6
eBook: ISBN-13: 978-1-4471-4875-3
1. Review the available faculty members' profiles, linked below.
2. Click the + button to expand your selected case study and faculty and select Add to cart.
3. Follow the instructions on screen to set up your student account and make your purchase.
4. Once you have successfully enrolled and paid, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment and Receipt via e-mail.
5. You will be able to access your program within 30 minutes of purchase using the Access Brightspace link in your Student Portal.