LEADSILPARC - Achieve Results Domain
In this course you will explore the actions required of a leader to achieve the appropriate results in the healthcare system. These include creating and sustaining relationships at many levels, ensuring expectations for yourself and others are clearly understood, and establishing processes based on values and evidence.
This course is also part of the LEADS Inspired Leadership Program.
The course includes the following four Achieve Results capabilities:
Set direction: You inspire vision by identifying, establishing, and communicating clear and meaningful expectations and outcomes.
Strategically align decisions with vision, values, and evidence: You integrate organizational missions and values with reliable, valid evidence to make decisions.
Take action to implement decisions: You act in a manner consistent with the organizational values to yield effective, efficient, public-centred service.
Assess and evaluate: You measure and evaluate outcomes, compare the results against established benchmarks, and correct the course as appropriate.
< For more details, click here to return to the course webpage
1. Review the available faculty members' profiles, linked below.
2. Click the + button to expand your selected faculty and select Add to cart.
3. Follow the instructions on screen to set up your student account and make your purchase.
4. Once you have successfully enrolled and paid, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment and Receipt via e-mail.
5. You will be able to access your program within 30 minutes of purchase using the Access Brightspace link in your Student Portal.