LEADSILEOC - Engage Others Domain
In this course you will explore the concept that leading others is grounded in engaging and connecting with others: behaviours that foster growth, promote effective communication, and create healthy environments contribute to building strong teams.
This course is also part of the LEADS Inspired Leadership Program.
The course includes the following four Engage Others capabilities:
Contribute to the creation of healthy organizations: You create engaging environments where others have meaningful opportunities to contribute and ensure that resources are available to fulfill their expected responsibilities.
Foster development of others: You support and challenge others to achieve professional and personal goals
Communicate effectively: You listen well and encourage open exchange of information and ideas using appropriate communication media.
Build teams: You facilitate environments of collaboration and cooperation to achieve results.
< For more details, click here to return to the course webpage
1. Review the available faculty members' profiles, linked below.
2. Click the + button to expand your selected faculty and select Add to cart.
3. Follow the instructions on screen to set up your student account and make your purchase.
4. Once you have successfully enrolled and paid, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment and Receipt via e-mail.
5. You will be able to access your program within 30 minutes of purchase using the Access Brightspace link in your Student Portal.