CLC - Change Leadership Certificate
The Change Leadership Certificate (CLiC) will equip you to successfully lead change, by integrating leadership with change management best practices. Pragmatic and practical, CLiC provides you with the essential information, tools and hands-on experience for effective change management and change leadership. During the program, you will analyze real-life approaches used by successful change leaders, and apply that learning to your own situation. By the end of the program, you will have a clear sense of how to effectively begin and implement a sustainable change initiative.
There are no requirements for this program.
Case Study Options
You will choose one of the following case studies to apply to your learning:
- A clinical case: Mount Sinai – University Health Network: Antimicrobial Stewardship Program
- A digital health case: Holland Bloorview: connect2care: Transforming how we share information with clients and families
- An organizational development case: Champlain Community Care Access Centre – Performance Management Rethink
- A culture change case: Schlegel Villages, Innovation in Long-Term Care
< For more details, click here to return to the Program webpage
1. Review the available case studies and faculty members' profiles, linked below.
2. Click the + button to expand your selected case study and faculty and select Add to cart.
3. Follow the instructions on screen to set up your student account and make your purchase.
4. Once you have successfully enrolled and paid, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment and Receipt via e-mail.
5. You will be able to access your program within 30 minutes of purchase using the Access Brightspace link in your Student Portal.