LTCEL - Long-Term Care Executive Leadership
Strong leadership in long-term care is more crucial now than ever. The Long-Term Care Executive Leadership program will prepare you for the critical role of leading a person-centred, long-term care home with attention to quality innovation, crisis leadership and the wellness of your home’s team. As such, this self-paced program (replacing the Long-term Care Administrator course) is designed to meet the needs of long-term care executive leaders in these rapidly evolving times.
To be successful in the Long-Term Care Executive Leadership program, we suggest you have:
- Experience working in a healthcare organization; and
- Minimum two years work experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity, in any organization
- A passion for long-term care – its people and residents
- There is no minimum post-secondary education requirement for this program as it is designed for mature professionals already working in the sector.
There are no additional materials for this program.
< For more details, click here to return to the program webpage
1. Review the faculty members' profiles, linked below. Availability is displayed in the section profiles to the right.
2. Click the + button to expand your selected faculty section and select Add to cart.
3. Follow the instructions on screen to set up your student account and make your purchase.
4. Once you have successfully enrolled and paid, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment and Receipt via e-mail.
5. You will be able to access your course within 30 minutes of purchase using the Access Brightspace link in your Student Portal.